Thursday, October 25, 2012

Love , A story & About it


It was here that she realized she was in love with him.
It was mostly empty during the week; unless you count the the green grassy plots and fresh flowers keeping an eye on her.
He had looked handsome that day in the coffin.
The cemetery became her home since.

Written for Theme Thursday & for G-Man's Friday flash 55



Last week I wrote this as a comment on some one's blog and I think it was misinterpreted as me mocking the author. I find that amusing 'cause my thought process was all intent to explain loneliness of a human. We all need some one to talk to / write to . Just to let our stories be heard. to be known for the words and thoughts. And when you have no one to share those words with , it gets really haunting and lonely place to be.

Ye kaunsi kahani hai ki yaha likh bhi main raha hoon,Aur padhane wala bhi koi aur nahi hai..

(Translation :)


What is this story
I script,
and I alone would read it.



What did you understand for the lines ?
Let me know your views.

13 comments:

  1. thank u for sharing your words...It is hard to understand how your comment was misinterpreted, as it is out of context....Nonetheless, your comment is so poetic, in and of itself...and I love the translation - I feel that way at times....

    ReplyDelete
  2. well now....interesting twist in your story...realizing her love for him once he was gone....makes for a sad story....it is true...we all need to know our stories are heard as well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and what if she fell in love with him in first sight at the funeral ;)

      Delete
  3. As in loved his memory?
    Or Necromancy?
    (Just teasing...hehehe)
    Lady Nimue, you are such a great talent...And in TWO languages!!
    Loved your 55
    Thanks for playing, and have a Kick Ass Week-End

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. every week , I write only to see your comment ;)

      Delete
  4. I know of many a widow in my Dad's family who seemed more content to sit in such a setting than with the family still remaining.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting thought -- to fall madly and hopelessly in love with someone, you cannot connect with on this physical plane ... then makes one wonder ... what could happen after --- life and the connection of spirits until then!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work. Favorite line: "fresh flowers keeping an eye on her."

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too had taken it as she fell in love with seeing him there in the coffin for the first time and I know of many who have made the cemetery a place to visit those they they love on a very regular basis. I too do not understand the misinterpretation of your comment but then I guess I would also have to see the whole thing. And as long as you know what and why you wrote then I think that is all the matters.

    Happy Theme Thursday. Have a great weekend.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice and neat piece!! I really do not know how your comment could be misinterpreted either...but hey, as long as your intentions were good, right? Mine is here
    Have you a TRULY BLESSED WEEKEND!!!
    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete

Any thought ? Anything ...