Wednesday, October 3, 2012

will I last ?

will I last all days ?
Its something
I stopped asking
a long time back;
time now lacerate
the passion to pen,
ripe ideas tempt me but
I do not comprehend;
I simply say to myself,
make it fun,
make this count;
read and write,
with dignity and pride;
make friends as you walk
spread words while you last.


This is the first thing that popped in ym head as I chanced upon Octpowrimo challenge . No way I can write 31 poems but I can sure try my best.

Also linked to 3WW

7 comments:

  1. Great attitude! That's all any of us can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. time is fleeting but we can make life worth living.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'spread words while you last' - I love that line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the earnest tone of your poem and the content.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Read and write/ with dignity and pride"
    Yeah, best thing to do :)

    ReplyDelete

Any thought ? Anything ...