Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Oh divine one !


I look for signs and words alike
anything that would bring me calm
in such chaos and troubled times
I look for signs and words alike
that would make sense in heart of mine
that heal the wounds and the scars,
I look for signs and words alike
anything that would bring me calm.


After ages I tried a poetry form. and this is my favorite : Triolet.

( Linked to Alphabe Thursday)

On same lines , i wrote :


Am searching again
for the peace within my soul
the light that once shone.

==


Join the fun!

10 comments:

  1. Wonderfully created poetry ~ very contemplative in a way ~

    (A Creative Harbor) aka artmusedog and Carol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sentiments in whichever poetic form you use. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't written in poetic form in ages. I do like the triolet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thoughtful and revealing post.....I think we are always searching for peace....

    ReplyDelete
  5. An inner peace is elusive! The joy is in the searching! Nicely Nimue!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've never heard of triolet before. My word processing doesn't even recognized it! {:-Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. peace withing my soul. I 'm searching for that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peace can be so hard to find sometimes...

    Great post for the letter D, Deep, meaningful words...

    Thanks for linking.

    A+

    ReplyDelete

Any thought ? Anything ...